Monday, May 14, 2012

Finally

I paraphrase Bobby Jones when he basically said that perseverance is one of the most rewarding virtues that a human can experience.  That's how I felt when I finally was able to get together with  the owner of the local golf shop to make the trade for the clubs.  I was able to trade for the Cleveland CG Tour and I was very happy.  I persisted and got what I wanted instead of packing it in and settling on the clubs I didn't want.

By the way since the owner gave me the blessing to send people his way, the name of the place is Eaton's Golf in Long Beach California, off of Woodruff near Los Coyotes Diagonal.  Great shop, but more important great owner and great service. Swing by if  you are in the area.

P.S. Tried the clubs as far as my short game, and love them so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment